1. Submit an Application
On the next page, fill out the initial application.
There is currently no cost to apply. In the future however, there will be an application fee which will help pay for the production costs of the show, staff, the trophy, and the cash prizes. The more people that apply, the bigger the cash prizes will become. We also give 10% of the revenue from the show to a different charity each month.
Submitting the application does not guarantee that you will be on the show.
Due to the number of applicants, we cannot respond to individual inquiries regarding whether or not you were selected. We will contact you if we are interested.
The application is valid for one month. If you are not selected for this month's show, you will need to submit a new application to be considered for next month's show.
2. Submit an Audition Video
If we like your application, we will invite you to submit a two minute audition video.
3. Interview with the Producers
If we like your audition video, you will have an interview with one of the producers via webcam.
4. Be on the Show
If we like how your interview went, you will be asked to be a contestant on the show.
In order to be on the show, you need the following:
- A stable high-speed internet connection. We recommend connecting your computer directly to the router with an Ethernet cord because a wired connection is more reliable than wireless.
- An HD webcam. We recommend the Logitech c920 but it is not required.
- An appropriate location. Contestants will compete at their home via their webcam. It should have an appropriate background, good lighting (contestants should be front lit rather than back-lit), no background noise, no distractions, and good sound quality. We encourage the use of a high-quality external microphone but this is not required.
- You must be at least 10 years old.
© Biggest Fan Awards 2016